Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Has Shh returned? Or... What?

I honestly have no idea.

A few days ago, I noticed that the domain "shhroleplay.co.uk" would transfer you to "harlex.net", and it would display exactly the same "Bye" message as before. I then noticed that a sub-domain existed, with a forum on itself. I didn't think too much about it, as the forum was empty and had a few "test" threads by Skarphet here and there.

But, while randomly visiting shhroleplay.co.uk again, I noticed that it now displayed a new message...

(Click to enlarge)

So, Harlex Network. A new community, or another revival of Shh (with a new name)? Well, it was advertised on shhroleplay.co.uk, so I'd assume that it's another revival, but who the fuck knows?
From HL2RP to PERP... Right
(Click to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. yes harlex is a NEW community being started by voidicus and alex (scarpeyt)

    ReplyDelete